Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 3 on Alpha Lipoic Acid

I am so achy and tired. I am glad this is the last day . I have a burning mouth and a metalic taste in my mouth. I woke up this morning with mucous coming out of my eyes. I decided to take a dead sea salt bath with epsom salts to try to increase the detoxing. It also helps with the aching. In this case it didn't do too much so I wonder what is happening. I also wonder how much longer this is going to continue. The ups and downs are so hard.

Tomorrow is my appt with Dr. B. We have a lot to discuss. I hope he has some options for how to deal with all this. I am eager to get my labs too. A bit aprehensive about it on a level as well.

Mom is coming to be with my daughter. I am glad I don't have to worry about her.

Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully better too!

My Final Post ..... The Ending of a Journey

It is a very strange feeling to be writing this post.  It will be the last update that I post to this blog.  The blog itself will remain up ...