Monday, April 30, 2007

Thyroid Cancer - Another ND Appointment

I had another appointment with my Naturopath / Chiropractor on the day following my appointment with Dr. B. I was eager to share with him my excitement over finding a doctor that treated his patients the more natural way, using Armour and nutrition to heal them - not chemicals and radiation. What a refreshing change! He was also someone who finally understood the thyroid more than I did. I was tiring of educating my doctors on my condition. I basically needed them to prescribe drugs and order labs up unto this point.

I enthusiastically shared that Dr. B had eased my fears of using Armour thyroid with a diagnosis of cancer. My ND still was not on the same page with me but by this point I had gotten to a comfort level with myself. It was me who was risking my health - whatever it was and if it really was real. Dr. B has used Armour Thyroid with other Thyroid Cancer patients and had not seen any issues. I think the key is keeping the entire body in balance, free of toxins and strengthening the immune system.

My Final Post ..... The Ending of a Journey

It is a very strange feeling to be writing this post.  It will be the last update that I post to this blog.  The blog itself will remain up ...